Saturday, December 8, 2007

About Myself




ABOUT MYSELF

I am Haris Farooq, I was born in Bahawalnagar. I grew up in a literary neighborhood. In 1987 I went to the renowned Boarding School of Pakistan, PAF Cadet College Sargodha, after HSSC I joined Pakistan Army and studied at prestigious Pakistan Military Academy Kakul. After early retirement from Army I worked for Spanish Embassy Islamabad for almost 6 Years.

A large number of young and old Pakistani men and women appear in IELTS each year, but it’s unfortunate that a majority secures very less Score. Although English is a very popular subject and we are very “Good at Writing in English” but why people performed so badly? Was always a question unanswered.
So I have decided to put relevant details on the net for all those who are preaparing for the test and aiming high.

No comments: